Download SoCAL AR on
One lucky person will win one (1) Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES. * RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEASE READY CAREFULLY.
For a copy of the Official Rules send an email request to:
The Challenge: Experience Southern California through SoCAL AR.
For four (4) weeks SoCAL AR will send out Challenge Push Notifications for specific locations for you to explore in Southern California.
Challenge starts on Sunday, 12/1/2019 and will end on Tuesday, 12/31/2019.
Last date to submit an entry will be Sunday, 1/5/2020.
HOW TO PLAY: ONLINE ENTRY ONLY.
1.Download SoCAL AR from the APP Store or Google Play and allow SoCAL AR Push Notifications. Each week three (3) Challenge Push Notifications will be sent. Each Push Notification will include at least two (2) locations for you to visit.
2.Take a selfie at these selected locations.
3.Earn one (1) entry per location visited by posting your selfie at the selected locations on Instagram and tagging @socal.ar and @(location’s Instagram) with the hashtags #(location’s name), #SocalAR, #GoingGoldWorkshop, and #SocalARchallenge.
Participant must be in the picture.
Group pictures are allowed. Each Participant in the group picture must post the picture on their individual Instagram account to qualify for their own entry.
1. RULES: Online entry only. Participant must download the SoCAL AR mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Beginning on Sunday, 12/1/2019 until Tuesday, 12/31/2019 SoCAL AR will…
- Send out three (3) Push Notifications for four (4) weeks, totaling twelve (12) Push Notifications in all. Each Push Notification will include at least two (2) selected locations.
- Participant must take a selfie at the selected location(s) to earn one (1) entry per selfie/location. Participant must confirm that they (Participant) are the copyright owner of the picture. In addition, the Participant confirms that they (Participant) have all the necessary rights and permissions to grant the Sponsor (Going Gold Workshop LLC.) the license for its use.
- Participant must post their selfie/picture at selected locations on Instagram tagging @socal.ar and @(location’s Instagram) with the hashtags #(location’s name), #SocalAR, #GoingGoldWorkshop, #SocalARchallenge.
- Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
All Participants must have submitted their entries by Sunday, 1/5/2020, to be valid. Only one (1) account per Participant, and one (1) Participant per account. Use of multiple accounts by the same Participant will be void. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) Participant entry by using multiple/different accounts and/or identities or any other methods may void your entries and Participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any online authorized holder of the account used, the authorized account holder used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning new accounts. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs, or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entries.
ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open ONLY to residents of Southern California who are 18 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date, Sunday, 12/1/2019, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) and the respective companies, organizations, subsidiaries and affiliates, local sponsors, who are taking part in the Promotion. Void where prohibited.
3. PRIZE & CONDITIONS: No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected.
Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones.
Description of Prize: One (1) Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones – White.
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise; Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watch OS 3 or later versions.
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a Premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for class 1 wireless Bluetooth Connectivity & battery efficiency
- With fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low. Up to 40 hours of battery life with pure ANC off
- What’s in the box: Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones, Carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
Average Retail Value: $349.95
No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of the prize is permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize cannot be assigned or transferred to another person or business. All activities related to the prize are at the selected Grand Prize Winner’s own risk.
If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if selected Grand Prize Winner may not accept or receive the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited.
All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income tax) arising from the Promotion will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and selected Grand Prize Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, the Selected Participant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Officials Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or the Official Rules. Selected Participant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releases”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Sponsor shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, void, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or declarations, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, bugs, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors Participant may encounter when submitting their entry; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Promotion. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) grand prize winner will be selected in random from a drawing from among all the eligible entries on approximately January 19, 2020, and will be contacted by phone or Direct Message on Instagram no later than January 30, 2020. Decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. The prospective Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted) and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact Grand Prize Winners within three (3) days from first notification attempt, or if prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected.
Winner’s name will be available after the winner has been verified and the prize has been awarded.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Going Gold Workshop, LLC. (Sponsor), and other participating sponsors, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures; omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (Section 1542) and any similar law may be applicable with respect to foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that “A GENRAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBOTR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
7. DISPUTES: Disputes regarding the Official Rules and/or Promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering any of the Promotion, Participant consents to jurisdiction in the federal and state court of California for the resolution of any and all disputes.
8. CONDITIONS: Participants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Promotion may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factors beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
9. SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Going Gold Workshop, LLC., Los Angeles, California 90034.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of Winner’s name and city of residence (available for 60 days after Grand Prize Winner is selected) email:
firstname.lastname@example.org. visitThis feature is only compatible only select devices.